CCREA exists to preserve retirees’ pensions and safeguard benefits through legislative initiatives, social engagement and community support.
Our work includes:
- Safeguarding and enhancing the benefits of members and beneficiaries of Contra Costa County Retired Employees Association, known as CCCREA.
- Initiating, supporting and sponsoring legislation designed to maintain or improve the Retirement System.
- Representing members’ interests before the State of California Legislation, Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors and the Contra Costa County Employees Retirement Association.
- Providing a venue for meetings and social activities for members, beneficiaries and their families.
- Supporting community activities and projects concerned with the general well-being of the community and its residents.