The mission of CCCREA is to:
- Safeguard and enhance the benefits of members and beneficiaries of Contra Costa County Retired Employees Association, known as CCCREA.
- Initiate, support and sponsor legislation designed to maintain or improve the Retirement System.
- Represent members’ interests before the State of California Legislation, Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors and the Contra Costa County Employees Retirement Association.
- Provide a venue for meetings and social activities for members, beneficiaries and their families.
- Support community activities and projects concerned with the general well-being of the community and its residents.