BECOME A MEMBER
Membership dues are $3.00 a month and are open to all retirees from not only Contra Costa County, but also all special district retirees represented by the Contra Costa County Employees Retirement Association.
Below are just a few of the benefits you will enjoy as a member of the Contra Costa County Retired Employees Association:
- Representation at the Contra Costa Retirement Board meetings to protect your interests and keep you informed of any changes which could affect your benefits.
- Representation at the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors’ meetings to keep you appraised of any planned changes in your benefit programs.
- CCCREA is a non-profit, tax exempt corporation that is comprised completely of volunteers. We have no paid staff. If you have questions regarding your benefits, or our Association, please call 1-855-5CCCREA or 1-855-522-2732. Someone from our Board will get back to you ASAP.
- Paid lobbyists who are monitoring and sponsoring legislation pertaining to retirees’ benefits and health care. Through the California Retired County Employees Association, CCCREA has been able to get several bills passed that have enhanced your benefits over the years.
- Monthly Board of Director’s meetings open to all members
- Quarterly Luncheons to network and connect with other members and friends. Informative, and sometimes entertaining, guest speakers, and a musical Christmas program each December. Door prizes and as a new member, your first luncheon is free!
- Quarterly newsletters to keep you informed of actions by local, state and federal legislators which might affect you or your future benefits. The newsletter also keeps members informed of upcoming informational programs and social events planned by the Association.
- A constantly updated website to give you a central location to find information about the various activities sponsored by CCCREA and CRCEA, and the newest information about benefit programs
- Access to supplemental health insurance and travel benefits through Pacific Group Agencies
- Notice of discounts available to retirees and seniors throughout the state
- See’s Candy certificates sold at reduced prices
- A scholarship program available to retirees and immediate family for supplementing their continuing education
- Access to a multitude of discounts through the “Benefit Hub” program. For information on signing up for this program, click here.
SIGN UP TODAY
To become a member of the Contra Costa County Retired Employees Association (CCCREA), click here to download the Dues Deduction Form. Print and mail it to us at P.O. BOX 2973 Martinez, CA 94553-8868.
If you still have questions about membership or want to learn more about CCCREA, please call us at 1-855-522-2732.